Health Sciences is emerging as one of the UAE’s largest growth areas. The Higher Colleges of Technology offer a broad range of Health Sciences programs, all designed to equip graduates with the skills they need to succeed in this challenging and rewarding field.
Student learning takes place in classrooms, laboratories, clinics and hospital settings where training covers the knowledge, skills, attitudes and behaviors expected of a modern health sciences professional.
The HCT Health Sciences programs and courses are designed to meet the highest academic and industry standards so graduates are highly sought after by employers. Health Sciences graduates can expect to work in a number of different areas including hospitals, government, laboratories, education and a large range of private and semi-private health-related organizations.
Health Sciences Programs
- Bachelor in Health Care Administration and Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor in Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Food Safety
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Food Analysis
- HD/BSc in Emergency Medical Services
- Associate degree program in Veterinary Sciences
- Bachelor of Health Care Administration and Leadership
- Bachelor of Applied Science Midwifery